What is We Own It?
We want to end privatisation for good so that people come before profit. Public services should belong to all of us - whether that's the NHS, schools, water, energy, rail, Royal Mail, care work or council services.
We do two things: campaigning against privatisation and making the case for public ownership.
Since launching in 2013, our achievements include:
- Winning our campaign to stop the privatisation of NHS Professionals
- Helping to stop privatisation of the Land Registry
- Pushing back privatisation of Network Rail, with others
- Influencing Labour's local government policy to support local public ownership and accountability (reflecting policies from our Public Service Users Bill proposal)
- Sharing our message in the media many times, on Radio 4, Channel 4 News, Sky News and in the Mirror, Guardian and Financial Times
Help us end privatisation
Please support us now - we need you by our side:
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Follow us on facebook, twitter, instagram or YouTube
- Make a donation to increase our impact