What is We Own It?
After 30 years, it’s clear that privatisation of our public services has failed. It's time for public ownership.
We use it, we pay for it, we own it.
We want to end privatisation for good so that people come before profit. Public services should belong to all of us - whether that's the NHS, schools, water, energy, rail, Royal Mail, care work or council services.
We do two things: running campaigns against privatisation and making the case for public ownership.
Since launching in 2013, our achievements include:
- Winning our campaign to stop the privatisation of NHS Professionals
- Helping to stop privatisation of the Land Registry
- Pushing back privatisation of Network Rail, with others
- Influencing Labour's local government policy to support local public ownership and accountability (reflecting policies from our Public Service Users Bill proposal)
- Sharing our message in the media many times, on Radio 4, Channel 4 News, Sky News and in the Mirror, Guardian and Financial Times
Help us end privatisation
Please support us now - we need you by our side: