Support We Own It
YOU can be a public ownership hero this Christmas!
Like you, we believe public services belong to all of us. That’s why, as election year looms, your support will strengthen the fight for public ownership wins.
Your donation will help deliver our very own 5 point plan:
- Campaign for all political parties to commit to reinstate the NHS as a fully public service
- Campaign for all parties to fund the NHS properly to the level of our peer countries
- Fight for more bus services to be taken into public control
- Prove that we can afford to bring water into public ownership
- Make the arguments for why public ownership is best in water, energy, buses, rail, mail and NHS
We Own It is funded by people who care about public services for people not profit giving what they can.
Can you make a regular or one-off donation of £5 to take on the companies and lobbyists with deep pockets who want privatisation?
Our supporters keep us fighting and winning campaigns which put our services back in our hands. THANK you for being part of our movement.
Other ways to make your donation
Make a regular or one-off donation through online banking. Please do drop us an email at email@example.com with your full name and email address to let us know you'd like to do this, so we can share the bank details with you, thank you properly and make sure we have you on our records as one of our amazing donors.
Or you can send a cheque to We Own It, The Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Road, Oxford, OX4 1JE - please include your full name and email address on the back of the cheque so we can be in touch!