Events for public ownership
Public Transport: Privatisation & Poverty - 24 February, 7pm
Join Get Glasgow Moving for a public meeting on the impact of public transport privatisation on poverty. With special guests Philip Alston, former UN Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, and Fran Postlethwaite from the Better Buses Yorkshire campaign.
Join We Own It for lunch - Feburary 25th, 12:30pm
Join We Own It for our weekly lunch time webinar to find out how you can take part in campaigns for public ownership and to fight back against privatisation.
Bright Green Debates - March 16
Part of Bright Green's fortnightly debates with panelists from across progressive political parties, trade unions, the media, social movements and the arts.
On Tuesday March 16, our campaigns officer Pascale Robinson will be joining the panel. The full panel is:
- Rosi Sexton - Chair, Association of Green Councillors
- Chris Saltmarsh - Co-founder, Labour for a Green New Deal
- Josiah Mortimer - Co-editor, Left Foot Forward
- Claire Hanna MP - SDLP MP
- Pascale Robinson - Campaigns Officer, We Own It
- Afroze Fatima Zaidi - Weekend editor, The Canary