22 June 2018
Roll up, roll up, for a spectacle so ridiculous that no other country in the world has copied it! It's the circus of English water privatisation!
- We really need 20 volunteers who can definitely be there. Email us on email@example.com if you can
- Sign up on facebook
- Wear BLUE if you can!
2) If you can't make it to the circus - make a big splash online!
- Sign up to the online SplashMob on twitter
- Share this blog on facebook and twitter
- Ask your friends in London if they can make it
3) Donate to make the SplashMob a huge success!
- Make a donation towards the circus! We need to pay for a banner, leaflets, T shirts, equipment like sponges and buckets, filming and polling to make sure the circus is covered by the press! We'd really appreciate your support.
*SplashMob = any event held in a public place, calling for public ownership of water and involving a splash!
**This first SplashMob is being held in London and it's about the English water system but we're very grateful for the solidarity (online or otherwise) of people across the UK including our friends in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Water is too important to leave it to the clowns!