We need YOUR help to reach Boris Johnson
It's shocking that the Trade Bill (in parliament next week) includes ZERO protection for our NHS.
Please ask Boris Johnson to change that right now. Ask him to thank our NHS heroes by voting for the NHS Protection Amendment.
Let's thank our NHS by PROTECTING it.
Here’s how you can get involved in a few simple steps:
- Record a 30-second video on your smartphone or computer in which:
- you thank the NHS and our wonderful NHS staff for all they have done to keep us safe during this crisis and
- ask Boris Johnson to instruct Tory MPs to vote for the NHS protection amendment to the Trade Bill.
- In your video, also nominate two friends or family members to make videos doing the same. (Find an example below)
- Write out your message of thanks to our wonderful NHS staff and your message demanding that Boris Johnson instruct Conservative MPs to vote for the NHS Protection amendment on an A4 sheet of paper, and take a picture with it. Make sure your message is legible in your picture.
- Share your video or picture on social media (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) and tag Boris Johnson (@BorisJohnson) and We Own It (@We_OwnIt) and use the hashtag #NHSProtectionNow in your post.
- If you don’t have a social media account, make your video or picture and email it directly to your MP and ask them to pass it on to Boris Johnson. You can find your MP’s email address here.
Dear @BorisJohnson— Cat Hobbs (@CatHobbs) January 14, 2021
It's shocking that the Trade Bill (in parliament next week) includes ZERO protection for our NHS
Please change that - thank our NHS heroes by voting for the NHS Protection Amendment
I nominate @johnmcdonnellMP @graceblakeley to join in #NHSProtectionNow pic.twitter.com/TsdD3ZNO4U
Joining @We_OwnIt supporters across the country, to demand that @BorisJohnson tells his Conservative MPs to vote for the NHS Protection amendment to the #TradeBill.#NHSProtectionNow #SaveOurNHS #HandsOffOurNHS pic.twitter.com/8tn3wy2VZ0— Ruthi Brandt (@RuthiBrandt) January 14, 2021